Where to Buy This Wire Tie

Where can I get this wire-tie-clip thing ?
http://static.flickr.com/47/132635424_566ddd60d6_o.jpg
(Preferably real store) Local AutoZone does not have it.
Also where can I buy Honda/Acura clips and fasteners ? (broke several)
Thanks
klara wrote:

Hmmm, looks like that might be a dealer only part.

It's not. It's a standard piece sold by lots of companies.
Google for: cable ties zip ties nylon ties
Just one example: http://www.panduit.com/products/browse.asp?classid 02
For other clips and fasteners: http://www.thecliplink.com /
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Radio Shack, Micro Center, CompUSA, Home Depot, Lowe's, to name a few. Even saw then at Best Buy. Or you can drop by my house, I've got hundreds of them in my junk box.
It is nothing more than a standard wire/cable tie used in all sorts of eletronic/electrical work. Open your PC and you will see a number of them.

those (a few sizes). Most electrical supply stores carry Panduit - the same company makes the plastic channels that enclose telephone wire if it has to come down the wall - but the push mount type may be special order.
Mike
Garry Owen wrote:

Hmmm, I rarely see them with that exact push-in clip, but I must be missing something :). The non-clip types are indeed common as can be.
John
I don't know about other cars, but in my Acura they're everywhere harnesses go, to tie down harnesses. so I thought this'd be somewhat "common" - apparently it not.

It's common, but only in certain industries. You need to go to the suppliers for those industries to get them.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
well I guess it's not common in American-made cars at least....I mean otherwise AutoZone would have them in stock.