where to get a 1997 Acura 2.2 CL repair manual

Hi - my kid just bought a '97 Acura 2.2 CL. I'd like to get the manufacturers repair manual (not one of these cheapies from the local auto parts store - had them on other cars, they're not worth it).
Does anyone know where I can buy such a manual? I'm looking for a book, not a CD.
Pete
On 12/3/05 9:14 AM, in article rDikf.54422$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com,

www.helminc.com
Pete Derkowski wrote: