where to get a 1997 Acura 2.2 CL repair manual

Hi - my kid just bought a '97 Acura 2.2 CL. I'd like to get the manufacturers repair manual (not one of these cheapies from the local auto parts store - had them on other cars, they're not worth it).

Does anyone know where I can buy such a manual? I'm looking for a book, not a CD.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Derkowski

E Meyer