Wheres the filter

Anyone know where the dust and pollen filter is located on a 2003 TL

You may not even have one. Have you looked in your Owner's Manual?
Purolator only lists them for 2004 and up. http://ecat.arvinmeritor.com/smartlink/?partnum 5519 (click on "Installation" at the bottom of the screen.)
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
yes I do ...it is on page 259 in my owner's manual but of course they don't show you where it is located or how to change it

According to acurazine.com, the second generation of TL's was 1999-2003.
There was a post in that forum with photos on how to do it. It was on 01/21/05. I can't find it now. Try browsing through the forum: http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
If all else fails, I've got a copy of that post, but it's almost 1 MB. Don't know if that's ok to post here.
Filter is Purolator C15390 (they come in pairs).
Location is in front of glove box.
It's not too hard to change. Just need to be careful .
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:01:05 -0500, Ant & Pat said:

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t 7821
I changed mine. Took 20 minutes.
--
"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

On 3/21/06 10:01 AM, in article 3rVTf.4$KE1.0@dukeread02, "Ant & Pat"

Its behind the glove box.