Wheres the filter

Anyone know where the dust and pollen filter is located on a 2003 TL

Reply to
Ant & Pat

"Ant & Pat" wrote in news:3rVTf.4$KE1.0@dukeread02:

You may not even have one. Have you looked in your Owner's Manual?

Purolator only lists them for 2004 and up.

(click on "Installation" at the bottom of the screen.)

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Reply to
Ant & Pat

According to acurazine.com, the second generation of TL's was

1999-2003.

There was a post in that forum with photos on how to do it. It was on

01/21/05. I can't find it now. Try browsing through the forum:
If all else fails, I've got a copy of that post, but it's almost 1 MB. Don't know if that's ok to post here.

Filter is Purolator C15390 (they come in pairs).

Location is in front of glove box.

It's not too hard to change. Just need to be careful .

Reply to
Oldtimer

I changed mine. Took 20 minutes.

Reply to