Which fuse for the CEL on '98 CL?

My check engine light is on. The code is PO141 - 'sensor heater circuit malfunction, bank 1 sensor 2' The car sat for a week or so just before it came on. I would like to clear
it and see if it returns or not before taking to the DLR. I know I can disconnect the battery but pulling a fuse instead might avoid having to reset the radio et al. The manuals I have don't specify which fuse. Any help appreciated.