Which wax(if any) for my new TL?

I just bought a new TL two weeks ago and was wondering what the safest wax to use on a new car with a clear coat finish. Some I am considering are
Macguiers Nxt Generation and Macguiers Gold class, Any opinions would be grately appreciated. I also wanted a leather cleaner and conditioner. Is it too early to use these on new leather.
Thanks Randy
Zaino. There is no substitute for deep, lasting wet look. I use nothing but Zaino, twice a year. Last over the long months of winter, even in Ontario...
Google it and chack out the reviews from people who did comparo.
Cheers

Another vote for Zaino......... works great and easy to apply.
Carl

Meguiars is good. (Note the spelling).
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:07:48 -0500, Randy and Michelle let slip this dark secret:

--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious

Randy and Michelle wrote:

just a point of information - think of what you're looking for more in terms of a "polish" rather than "wax." Car polishes havent had any, or nearly none, wax for close to 20 years. Those that do claim to contain carnauba wax have so small an amount of carnauba in it that its next to non-existent. You can see this in the MSDS info from some suppliers. Silicone based compounds is what provides the shine and water repellancy.

I use a product call Malm's. It's a bit expensive, but worth it. Go to www.malms.com See their guarantee.
Mike.

This is not a wax but it will give you the best polish that you have ever seen.
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

and see for youself. Also. See the guarantee. http://shop.malms.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD 0&DEPT04955287&BACK009A1B01070716495B1F01070716495F1I000010I1J01070558125J1