White LEDs for Door and other interior Lamps?

I bought a flashlight with an array of HIDs in there... WOuld there besomethingsimilar I can get for the dome and door lights on a 2001 CL-S? I know they have the colored crazy flashy things that have
warning labels for people with epilepsy... Not for me. Just plain jane white.
some people have done that mod.
go to acura-legend.com (http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s 384e17105ee8c3e7 66bc350ff6a9ed&f) ) , AND do a search FIRST for led mods. (bear in mind that some people do perceive the CL to be part of the RL line, so thats where you'll find relative postings).
good luck

James S wrote:

I dunno if that will helpme. It seems everyoneis doing colored LEDs. I want somethign white so I can see better. For some dumb reason they don't allow the front domelight to go on when a door opens.