Will there be a mid year RL model coming out at the end of summer

Does anyone know if there will be a mid year (middle of 2006 - a 2006 and a half) model change to the RL (or even the TL)? I must buy a new car this year and would just as soon wait a few months and get the
later model that may have minor changes and fixes that are not included in the current year's model. Does Acura or Honda as a rule have mid year model upgrades. Thanks.
I wouldn't. You know what they say about new models. I made that mistake on my last vehicle.
Wait until the bugs are worked out. You're better off in the end.
--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.