window cleaner

Can someone recommend what the best materials to clean the windows in my 2003 TL? Everything I try leaves really bad streaks! I just tried the new
"streak free Bounty"! What a joke! It left wicked streaks and lint behind. Any suggestions?
newspaper works great for glass
I use "Invisable Glass" and a 100% cotton towel, no paper towels!!!! works great

where do you get that? I've never heard of it

Get invisible at Pep Boys or look here: http://www.moreshine.com /

Melaluca glass cleaner. By far, the very best I have ever used.