Winter Tires

My "summer" tires are Goodyear TripleTred. These are great tires. Smooth, solid handling and fairly quiet.
Well, after putting my winter tires on my TL and going for a 200km
drive on mostly dry highways, I can't believe how smooth and quiet *those* are! And they handle extremely well. Winter tires! Unbelievable.
What kind are they, you ask? Goodyear GW3. Fantastic tires.
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious