Winter Tires

My "summer" tires are Goodyear TripleTred. These are great tires. Smooth, solid handling and fairly quiet.

Well, after putting my winter tires on my TL and going for a 200km drive on mostly dry highways, I can't believe how smooth and quiet

*those* are! And they handle extremely well. Winter tires! Unbelievable.

What kind are they, you ask? Goodyear GW3. Fantastic tires.

Reply to
Humma Kavula