Wiper FAILURE 94 INTEGRA

Just jumped in my car today and tried to turn on the wipers...NO GO. The fuse for the wipers/windows/washer is working because the washer and windows still work. I can also hear a whirring/whining noise when I attempt to operate the wipers. Is this a stripped gear in the assembly - or simply a ruined motor? Where is the motor for the wipers? Any feedback would be great. No wipers=No driving, not in this weather anyways.

Reply to
derekpigeon1 via CarKB.com

"derekpigeon1 via CarKB.com" wrote in news:70836f8cdbd86@uwe:

Main linkage has popped off the wiper motor. The nylon bushing cup has worn out.

Need to replace the link. Cannot obtain the cup separately.

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
derekpigeon1 via CarKB.com

"derekpigeon1 via CarKB.com" wrote in news:708b94132843a@uwe:

Don't use a link from a wreck. It'll be half worn-out already. Buy a new one. They're only about $30 or so at the dealer.

Reply to
Tegger