Wiper FAILURE 94 INTEGRA

Just jumped in my car today and tried to turn on the wipers...NO GO. The fuse for the wipers/windows/washer is working because the washer and windows
still work. I can also hear a whirring/whining noise when I attempt to operate the wipers. Is this a stripped gear in the assembly - or simply a ruined motor? Where is the motor for the wipers? Any feedback would be great. No wipers=No driving, not in this weather anyways.

Main linkage has popped off the wiper motor. The nylon bushing cup has worn out.
Need to replace the link. Cannot obtain the cup separately.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
You nailed it on the head. I took it upon myself to rip apart the cover at the bottom of the windshield and discovered that this was the problem. Used a bottle cap to hold it together for now...lol. Whatever it takes. I'll keep an eye open at the wreckers. Thanks. Tegger wrote:

Don't use a link from a wreck. It'll be half worn-out already. Buy a new one. They're only about $30 or so at the dealer.