Wiring Schematic for Navigation System

Does anyone know where I could get the schematic for the navigation system Hard Drive unit and Display for my 99 TL ?

I am looking for something that gives me the pinouts and functions and wire number and location in the connector.

I have the info for an RL, but the TL is different.

Also, I'm looking for the info for the wiring diagram for the DVD unit. I think the connectors are identical for the HDD and the DVD, but I'm not sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Lemme guess... You want to watch DVD movies while you're driving.

If so, I hope no one helps you...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I have a 2000 TL and bought the Factory Service Manual then. It covers both the 1999 and 2000 TL. It's about 2" thick.

The Nav section is quite large and detailed. It includes the connector pinouts, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting info, replacement steps, etc.

I don't have the ordering info anymore, but your dealer's parts manager should be able to help you find one if they are still available. They're not cheap. The number $85 sticks in my head.

Maybe you could find a used one on EBAY.

Also Google "acura service manual".

Oldtimer

Reply to
Oldtimer

No, I'm working on replacing my defective trunk unit. I would not watch movies while I drive. I know people do, I would not.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks for the advice. I think ALLDATA has the same info on their Acura DVD, but I can't find which one of the DVD's has the Acura's.

There's a lot of them and if I buy one I want to be sure it's the right one.

Thanks again

Bill

Reply to
Bill