WTB: Wheels for 01 Acura 3.2 CL Type S.

WTB: Four, new or excellent condition used, factory wheels for my 2001 Acura

3.2 CL Type S or after market Aluminum wheels 17 X 7 , bolt pattern 5X114.3 I live in Ontario Canada, I will pay shipping to my address. Let me know if you have or know where I might get these wheels at a reasonable price. Thanks, Lloyd
Reply to
Ozzie

we bought rims and winter tires for our 2001 CL (16") they have a good selection, some very reasonable, and you can see how they will look on your ride with their program.

Reply to
jwnrj