01 TT Clock

I don't have an owners manual and I need to set my clock. I have tried to figure it out several times with no luck. Can anyone help me??

If it's anything like other Audis, see the thing that resets the tripometer? (or perhaps there's two), pull it gently and the time should start to flash. Now twist it left/right to change the time.