02' 1.8T Check Engine Codes Help.....

Check engine light is on (not flashing) and car is still runnin fine (it's APR chipped also). Which area should I look first to cure this CEL ?
Address 01: Engine
Part No: 8E0 909 518 F Component: 1.8L R4/5VT G 0001 Coding: 0016701 Shop #: WSC 08213
17544 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Lean P1136 - 001 - Upper Limit Exceeded Readiness: 0000 0000

You have a vacuum leak. Lots of pipes to check :-) Search for your CEL code here : http://www.passatworld.com/forums / They have the same engine as you. Rgds
Found the hose...it is the skinny one coming out of the intake manifold. Thanks !
Phil

phil wrote:
Replaced the hose and mini-clamps today. Reset the Check Engine with my VAG-COM PC software (great investment for out-of-warranty Audis !!)
Phil