'05 A4 - Water collecting b/w door and seal

Howdy-
This is kind of hard to explain, but when it rains, water collects b/w the seal and the door itself so that it puddles on what you might call the
pseudo running board. It collects enough that you can hear a faint splash when opening the door after a storm.
It doesn't come to the inner panel of the door, but the underside of the vinyl is wet.
Any ideas?
TIA-

If you mean outside of the bottom seal my '03 does that too. I always figured it was due to the towers of my bike rack breaking the seal at the top.
--Art
Saturday, at 6:43pm, Art M penned:
<> If you mean outside of the bottom seal my '03 does that too. I always <> figured it was due to the towers of my bike rack breaking the seal at <> the top.
Yeah, that's the ticket. I don't have any racks up top, but I think I might take it in soon. Having the rain get caught and freeze seems like a really bad thing.
Thanks-