'05 S4 Cabriolet in the snow

Anybody out there try out the S4 Cab (6M) in the snow with Dunlop Winter Sport M3's?
Let me know. We are supposed to get a few inches tonight and I am anxious to
try it out.
Ramzi in CT
Ramzi writes:

You'll be ok. Quattro will take you anywhere with or without the snows, but you need the snows to stop. Don't, however, get over-confident. Most times it is not the car, but the driver that causes the problems.
Dave RS6 with Dunlop M3s

I've got a set of M3's on my 04 S4 sedan and had my very first opportunity to check it out in the snow this morning ... couldn't be happier with the way it handled.
- Charlie
The M3's are great tires, but they are only second best in snow after the Nokia Hakkapeliitta Q/2/4.
dk