Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

China Becomes Audi's Largest Market
its of Growth. Not so, says Audi. China has turned into Audi's largest sing= le market, says Automobilwoche [sub], bigger than Germany. By the end of Ap= ril, Audi had sold 78,487 Audis in Germany....
1
1

New York Drivers Dumbest In USA says GMAC!
LOL! Real shocker eh?

Bilstein HD Shock
If anyone runs Bilstein HD (A4 B6 all the better) do comment on how you like it, pls. Also, are there steel/alloy options for the levers that cradle the shocks and springs? My suspension will be...

YIKES!
Went to observe my grandson drive a Lamborgini today. He's a polce officer and there is a local business that rents high-end cars by the day. The Lambo is $650 for a week-day, and $500 a day for more...
5
5

Audi S1 spied near the Nürburgring
Our spy photographers have caught the 2012 Audi S1 undergoing testing near the Nurburgring. It features an aggressive body kit, aluminum accents and a dual exhaust system. Read More: NewsHub: Latest...

A6 Audi "Hunting"!...
I've got an A6 Audi Avant, in fact a bit of a vintage one 1995!, olde lady has done 198,000 plus miles and 'tho shes olde she still moves around very gracefully and still is fleet of foot when...
11
11

Coolant temperature gauge wonkiness
Fellow Audi-ophiles, I'm driving a US spec 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro, and just today my coolant temperature gauge starting falling to C once it had reached normal temp. Then it suddenly popped back to...
4
4

Would 175 70 R15s fit the A4 wheel wells?
Does anyone run 175 70 R15 here? I found some off-road rubber for soft offroading on my upcoming A4 Avant Quattro (basically just quickly get off the paved road for 100-200 feet without getting stuck...

CAFE equivalent in audi homeland????
2.400 euro for 200cc and an extra cog of 1.4TFSI (vs 1.2 fuel sipper): |F14+Y5Y5&next=model-page&partner=selectedI somehow suspect CAFE equiivalent is in effect in EU. How do they sell this...

2007 A3 - mechanics of opening the door
When I open the door of my 2007 A3 3.2 after the car has been locked for a while, electric motors whir for about three seconds. What's it doing? It sounds a bit like it could be opening cabin air...
3
3

(for sale) audi 80 light
1
1

(for sale) Audi 80 100 A6 Coupe Innenleuchte Hell Beige 895947105

New A8L
Picked up my new A8L yesterday. Pretty neat car. Not as fast, of course, as my RS6, but it still has some balls. Rooooooomy. It will make a good road trip car. Handles surprisingly well, with a very...
15
15

2012 S4
Anyone have any information concerning what changes are made to the US-spec 2012 S4? I've read all sorts from no changes at all to a V8 engine option. I'm thinking of getting an S4 and need to know if...

Audi A6 CD player errors
My Audi A6 is quite old now and the CD player is playing up more and more. We often get ERR1 and ERR3 displayed on the player in the car and one or all CDs will not play. Usually ejecting the cassette...
15
15