100 / 5000QT distributor cap

Does anyone know if a HKZ101 hall effect switch is used in a 5000 ror similar distributor cap?

TIA

Tony

96 S6
Reply to
Tony Curran

Having owned four T44 I know that the distributor in them includes a hall effect sensor but I am not sure if it is compatible with your '96 S6.

You could find out by asking the people at the related Audiworld forum:

While the forum is listed as V8 it is most commonly frequented by I5 T44 tq types who are very knowledgeable on all the technical aspects of the breed.

TonyJ

98.5 A4TQM APR

T> Does anyone know if a HKZ101 hall effect switch is used in a 5000 ror

Reply to
Tony

todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum

Reply to
Todd Ullum