Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: I found a good new car forum
And here's a handy-dandy little site with all the tools you need to sniff out just about anything about anything, all in one place:
4
4

Seat Backs
Does anyone know how to remove the plastic panel on the rear of the front seats please? (It's an 05 A4 but I'd guess they are all similar). Specifically what I'd like to know is are there any sneeky...

new purchase 97 1.8t quattro - a few questions
Hi, I just purchased a 97 A4 1.8T quattro a couple of months ago. What a beautiful car. Carfax says it's clean, it came with most of its records, it has low miles (69K now) and is really almost...
3
3

Re.
Perhaps I didn't explain the problem well. The car I drove felt as if the first inches or so of suspension movement just wasn't 'controlled' It felt 'loose', 'unconnected'. If I was told that there...

Strange stalling problem, 1993 90S
A few months ago my car started stalling when idle.. usually a few minutes after I stopped at a traffic light, or almost always as soon as I put it in park. The gas guage doesn't go all the way over...
3
3

FA: 964 turbo/ America Roadster rear caliper set
1
1

A3 Test drive
Hello All. This is the first time I have posted here, and I do so disapointed. I recently went for a test drive in a new A3, 2 litre TDI, DSG (only 443 miles on the clock). We were 3 up, and found...
5
5

Audi A4 2001 fuel bank fault
I had the engine management light come on during a long run out, I had the code diagnosed to a fuel bank fault, could this be related to ignition coils starting to fail ? I had the light reset & all...

"Audi TT coupe debuts at New York Auto Show"
Audi TT coupe debuts at New York Auto Show at

Headrest adjustment on A4 Cabriolet 2004
I recently bought this 04 cabriolet and decided that it was time to "fine tune" the headrest adjustment. The manual says to just push in the button on the side. There is no button! I think that I have...

OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM "ETKA" CD ROM parts catalog that covers all Audi up to about 2002 as well. Drop me a line with any interest....

02' 1.8T Check Engine Codes Help.....
Check engine light is on (not flashing) and car is still runnin fine (it's APR chipped also). Which area should I look first to cure this CEL ? Address 01: Engine Part No: 8E0 909 518 F Component:...
3
3

Throttle Bodies ???
Will I be able to take the throttle bodies from a 3.2L A4 or TT and install them on an A3 1.8T, and will there be a great advantage in doing it ? Cheers

Oil Filter Recomendations Please
I have an 2001 Audi A4 1.8t (turbo) Quattro. I am sick of paying the high price for the dealer oil changes and want to do it myself. The dealer want $17 for a filter. Can anyone tell me where I can...
7
7

2001 A4 - Lost Ring Under Passenger Seat
This is going to sound a little strange but here goes... Today my wife dropped her wedding ring while sitting in the passenger seat of my car. It apparently fell onto the floor and rolled under the...
10
10