111,111miles Timing Belt?

My audi a4 1.9 tdi has just come back from its big 110k service, the garage i took it too who has been servicing the car for over 5 years now are stumped at whether or not the timing belt needs to be changed again?
THe timing belt was changed at 93k miles, will it need to be changed again?
Please help !!

sounds like it went over time on the original assuming you mean it was the original changed at 93k. Leave it for another 60k which is a reasonable interval. So next change = 150k.
Yeah, I agree with Juan, you're okay until about 60k. But you got lucky with the first one, that's for sure!
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
It should be inspected just in case!! Oil might affect it or possibly something else.
Cheaper to inspect it than not inspect it and then find out that something caused premature damage to it. ;-)
JMHO dave (One out of many daves)

Your timing belt will hold for may more miles. If inspected and found well, there's no problem.
--
Ronald
www.mulazzo.nl