Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fivecilinder 2,5-liter TFSI-motor: Engine of the Year
Good news: the Fivecilinder 2,5-liter Audi TFSI-motor is chosen as the "Engine of the Year" in category 2.0 ... 2.5 liter.
2
2

Audi A4 Avant rear hatch jams when hot
My Audi A4 Avant 04 plate When the sun is on the rear end and it gats hot I cannot open the lid . Its seems as if its jaming the central locking system. The rest of the doors unlock ok and are not...
1
1

4.2-liter V8 Audi R8 Spyder is coming to USA in 2011
From CS **** You knew it was coming ever since Audi released the V10-powered R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI. Now it's official. Ingolstadt's rag-top supercar will soon be available with the coupe's entry-level...

Pink Audi A1 ART CAR by Hirst fetches over $500,000 - HUH??
From CS **** The special auction item of Elton John's White Tie & Tiara Ball on Thursday night (June 24), a brand-new Audi A1 art car painted by Britain's Damien Hirst, surpassed all expectations by...

OT but close...VW Passat CC
I think it's one of the best shapes at the moment....I keep thinking Merc when one passes me.
5
5

Audi A6 Avant 'World Cup' Crash Test Video
The FIFA World Cup officially opened last night, and the first matches are kicking off today and that means fan madness, with hyped up supporters heading to their cars with their matching[...] Read...

allroad 4.2 timing belt question
I drive a 2004 allroad 4.2, certified with extended warranty good for another 18 months, through an Audi dealership. Can anyone tell me when I am supposed to have the timing belt changed on this car?...

Video: Audi showcases the new 2011 TT
Audi has been revealing refreshed models left and right at the beginning of the year. Among them was the 2011 TT facelift, which was revealed for both the roadster and coupe models at the Leipzig...

Report: Audi A2 to arrive in electric form only
A new report out of Europe suggests that Audi is hard at work developing the A2, which will be electric only, and aim to compete with BMW's Megacity EV. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced...

Advice please on an A4 convertible Test Drive (CVT transmission question).
Today I test drove an A4 Convertible with 80,000 miles. It was in exceptional shape and performed very well. The only problem I noticed was when the vehicle was reduced to a low speed, and then some...
1
1

Why do R8
owners sell them with very few miles on the clock.
1
1

Audi R8 Spyder - beauty or beast? [Video]
Audi has apparently already made their decision, as they have released a new commercial titled: "Beauty and the Beasts." The video shows the R8 Spyder darting in and around a pack of wildly painted...

Re: he Purpose of Life.......(A) to own an Audi of course

Scan tool suggestions
Recently acquired two obd-2 compliant vehicles (2003 Audi TT and 2010 Toyota Camry), so I'm in the market for a scan tool. This is home garage work, so I'm not looking to invest a fortune, but I'm new...
2
2

Tech question - code p2181
Recently bought a 2003 TT; runs grat, but has a check engine light obd code is p2181, which transates to "cooling system performance"- but not very specific. Contacted previous owner, who has tried...
3
3