14" Summer Tires

I am looking for replacement all season tires for my '96 Golf. As usual I don't have the selection I would prefer due to the 195/60/14 size. I am currently running Dunlop A2 but it looks like those are being discontinued.
I live in Colorado so I would like a decent tire w/ an all season rating. I use winter tires in those months. I am considering Kumho Solus, Fuzion HRi, Goodyear Eagle GT-HR, Sumitoma HTR 200, BFG Traction T/A H, Bridgestone Potenza (G 009, RE92). Thanx in advance
I had the predecessor to the Potenza RE92 on my '95 Jetta and liked it a LOT - I replaced them with the Dunlop A2's and didn't like them at all - I thought the Bridgestones handled, rode and wore better than the Dunlops. Also, check out www.tirerack.com - they have consumer ratings/comments for most of their tires.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA