Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Piston Slap: The Threat Of Going Audi 5000
Michael writes: Sajeev, you always hear the advice to have a used car inspected before purchase by a reputable mechanic. But how do you implement that advice at your typical car lot? Dealer or...

Audi URS6 on E-Bay
My treasured 95 S6 is offered on Ebay at 110478707067. Please look.

Audi parts and accessories
parts & accessoies for 40 Audi models Automotive:

AUdi TT engine code P2181
Just acquired a 2003 TT Coupe for my daughter. Hd it 2 days; it's now showing a Check Engine light Took it to Autozone to get scanned, they tell me the code is P2181 and that it means low coolant....
5
5

> Megasquirt + Audi 80 2.6 liters V6
Does anyone have a "how to" on a Audi 80 2.6 liters v6 1993 mod ? the engine code is ABC. The engine is stock. The items i have is: Megasquirt II , 3.0 Main Board, set up for Hall sensor and dual MAP...

Rear window not rolling up
recently rear window is not rolling up, it goes down ok but doesn't go up, I had to move up manually with my hand, and while driving it goes down again..:sad: Whats wrong?? is the motor defected or...
1
1

Is this a good deal?
Im wondering if this is a good deal on a '04 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro for $9,900? Any info would be apreciated. Thanks
2
2

Need S8 cluster
Sure could use some help in finding a replacement cluster (kilometer) for my 2001 S8. I think the part number is 4D0919882QX . Thanks for any direction.

Audi MOT jobs worth
Failed the MOT this morning, The VT30 states, Windscreen has a sticker or other obstruction encroaching into the swept area by more than 40mm outside zone A... this was a smelly hanging from the rear...
4
4

Seeking dzus fasteners for under-engine tray 2002 Audi A6
Greetings; I've got a 2002 Audi A6 front drive with the Tiptronic. Recently I had some exhaust work done at a local independent German car auto shop. The repair was successful but today I changed the...
2
2

Re: Audi 80 B4 1,9 TDI ECU pinout
Hi all, Does anyone know where it's possible to find out the Engine Control Unit pinout? I have some running problems with my TDI (1Z Engine) and need to check the inputs/outputs, any help would be...

Audi R8 Twin-Turbo with 536hp Announced by Heffner Performance [video]
A Florida-based tuner firm has released data on a new, twin-turbo Audi R8 that produces 536 rear-wheel horsepower, and has the capability of a sub-11 second quarter-mile. Details inside. Read More:...

1994 audi quatro
Looking to find the procedure or order to bleed my brakes down. I had a rear caliper lock up via the emergency brake cable lever/actuator on the back of the caliper. It just rusted or gummed up and...

Breakfast with the winning DTM racing team at Listers Volkswagen on Saturday 14th November
Are you living in the UK? And you are a fan of Audi? ;-) And you are not too far from in Stratford-upon-Avon? Then hurry... hurry...

fog lights misuse
In the USA, Audi sells many of its cars with rear fog lights. Since there are no regulations or training on the proper use of rear fog lights in the USA, it is common to be blinded by a Audi rear fog...
15
15