Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Review: 2010 Audi S4
Once upon a time, S was for Audis what M was for BMWs. A decade ago Audi took an A4, added a pair of turbos to the V6, stiffened the suspension, plus-oned the alloys, and tagged the result the S4. A...

Audi 100 2,3 firing order and distributor housing
I need a little help here... I need to know where the front cylinder (cyl. 1) is connected to the distributor top. I think the distributor rotor rotates clockwise. If this is correct, the location of...

Video shows leopards really like car rides, prefer Audi TT
Yes, the title is quite serious, as a new video appeared on YouTube in which a guy is shown driving around in a beautiful Audi TT with a leopard in his passenger seat, riding around like dogs, with...

Audi A5 wins Germany's Design Award
The Audi A5 Coupé has won the 2010 Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany. The ceremony will take place in Frankfurt on February 2010. We take this occasion to publish a number of exterior...

Awesome Q5 Luxury Performance
"When the German luxury sport carmaker brought out the Audi Q5 this year, you just knew it was going to be good. This is not just another luxury crossover. It's one with attitude, and once you hop...
1
1

A4 rocks
with Bang & Olufsen loudspeakers
1
1

Classic tuning: Audi RS6 by MFK Autosport
We are all well aware of the benefits of modifying a used vehicle, for starters they are cheaper than buying a new car to start fiddling around with and even better, the older the vehicle the less...
5
5

Audi Clutch Alignment tool.
Hi, can the clutch alignment tool for VW Bug (vintage) be used for an Audi 5000S 1984? Thanks, Andre
2
2

Audi 80 instrument panel mishaps
I have an 1994 Audi 80 with 250 000 km. A week ago, the car odometer and its related km counter has stopped working. This means the mechanical devices have stopped. The rest of the instrument panel is...
3
3

Volkswagen Recalls 2006-'10 Audi A3, 2008-'10 Audi TT and TT Roadster
Volkswagen is recalling 10,200 vehicles, including the 2006-'10 Audi A3 and the 2008-'10 Audi TT and TT Roadster, because a problem with the fuel tank ventilation valve could lead to "performance...

reliable Audi with standard shift for a reasonable price
What years of what model on Audi, A4 or A6, if I want/prefer a standard shift. I am doing a search on Audi or VW. Thanks
6
6

Connects2 iPod adapter for Audi Concert
I fitted one yesterday and had terrible interference from something electronic under bonnet or a faulty adapter. anyone have one fitted in their car and wish to comment on theirs' mines going back to...

Own the Audi R8 for $469,99
See: 's a good one!

Audi TT RS vs the original Audi Quattro
In a nostalgic video, Autocar takes a look at the original Audi Quattro, comparing it with today's Audi TT RS. It's an instructional video where we can learn about why the[...] Read More: NewsHub:...

TT Bizarre cabin electrics
I need some help to diagnose the root cause of the bizarre things that are happening with operation of the cabin electrics my 2003 Quattro Roadster. The story goes like this. First the average fuel...
8
8