17" steel rims

Are there such Audi steel rims for winter use?

"Jeffrey" wrote

Not that I know of.
Cheers,
Pete

Audi does not sell steel rims in the US. But any steel rims should do as long as they match the bolt pattern and the wheel offset.
dk

True, but boy, are they ugly. I'm a big fan of function over form, but I have to say that steel wheels on a nice A4 really detract from the looks, in my view. However, I totally respect the reasons and wishes of those who make that choice since steel wheels are gonna be about 2/3 the cost of used alloys. My 1998 A4 has two sets of alloys, one for winter (the original wheels that got kinda beat up over time, but still were true), and another for summer, nice and neat, that I bought used from my favorite Audi parts place, Shokan, last year.