Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A-8 with 12 Cylinder engine
The 12 cylinder Audi A-8's are very expensive cars. It appears they are (were) about $30 k more than an 8 cylinder car. What did one get for that additional $30K??? Surely just the engine by itself...
3
3

Want to take the Audi e-tron for a test drive? Grab your Playstation 3
You might expect a car with four motors and 3,319 lb-ft of torque to take a great deal of electronics and skill with the right foot to drive properly. If so, you got the electronics part right at...

Re: 3.0 2003 - Is Synthetic Oil Better Than Regular Oil?
"" wrote Well, it's not like you have a choice. Your engine requires the use of VW 502.00 spec'd oil. There are no mineral oils that meet this spec. Pete

Re: 3.0 2003 - Is Synthetic Oil Better Than Regular Oil?
when I spoke with my local Audi dealership they advised their QUANTUM SYNTA (Synthetic Blend 10W-40) and at £22 for 5 litres its good value. I use it in my 2.4 V6, changing every 10K miles.

Audi R8 Spider hi-res pics and Frankfurt debut
The Audi R8 V10 Spider debuts in these pics from the Frankfurt Motor Show, with some impressive performance figures being presented. The engine is a 5.2-litre V10 with 525 hp and 530 Nm of...

Audi 5000CS Quattro Turbo - Stalling issue!
All, I have a current stalling/starting problem with my '86 5000 TQ. -Starting: Sometimes if I release the key before the motor starts (generaly fires in 3-4 seconds of cranking), I have to wait ~5...
5
5

Re: VDO sumlog mittari ja Nasa stingray kaikuluotain
Alan arvostuksesta kertoo varsin suoraan se miten alan ammattityöväestö suhtautuu tekemiseensä. Siitä voidaan ottaa esimerkkejä laajasti. Ammattilaiset haluavat usein myös jälkikasvustaan...

South African Audi Dealer Claims RS3 Headed To Frankfurt
Audi of Cape Town, South Africa claims an Audi RS3 will be unveiled at next week's Frankfurt Motor Show. Additionally, they believe it will be equipped with the TT's 2.5-liter five-cylinder...

Audi - A6 - (98-02) Parts for sale
Audi Parts for sale 1.Exhaust System 2.Rear Shocks 3.Seats 4.Door Panels 5.Head & Tail Lights 6.Doors 7.Trunk Lid 8.Hood Shock 9. Engine Parts 10.Rims 11.Wiper Motor 13.Dashboard Motor Parts Sound...

Audi S5 Sportback preview pics
Audi has released these pics of the S5 Sportback before its Frankfurt Show debut. The new Sportback model will have the same 3.0-litre supercharged V6 as the S4, with power of 328 hp and 440 Nm...

Re: No manual transmission for 2010 US A4 vants.
Apparently Audi of America thinks that only soccer moms drive station wagons, and soccer moms don't want a stick since they're busy changing their kids diapers or putting makeup on while driving. Pete

Re: No manual transmission for 2010 US A4 vants.
Avants.

86 5000CS TQ - Diff LED 2 stuck on
All, Changed out a bad radio setup last night on my 86 5000CS TQ (very bad wiring job on the radio now cleaned up.) Now my Diff lock 2 LED is staying on (and turning off the ABS). Switch is in OFF...

No recession...
...in the Audi world. I popped down to my local Audi dealership (for service parts) yesterday only to see around 10 very smartly dressed sales and assistance personnel in the showroom which contained...

1986 5000 CS Quattro Turbo Issues - Please advise
All, A few issues with my 500CS TQ: No Speedometer or odometer functionality - Tried another speedo; Nothing. Heard of a trans pickup sensor. Where can I find it on the trans? No power locks - Pump...
4
4