18" tyre pressure

Hi all,
I have a 2002 A4 2.0 and fitted aftermarket 18" wheels shod with 245/40/18 tyres. Does anyone have an idea of what tyre pressure I should run?
I am assuming it's higher than the standard 220 (unladen) for 16" wheels becuase from what I remember pressure is higher for larger wheels (or is it lower profile tyres?).
Thanks
Vorsprung wrote:

To start with you could read the manual? Then you could check the pressure rating on the tire flank and pressurize it a bit less than that because that's the maximum pressure.
Finally I'd recommend anyway to 'read' your tires when using such wheel condoms. Pressurize them and then carefully watch the tire wear.
Increased wear in the middle of the tire: pressure to high increased wear on the edge or even around the edge of the tire: pressure to low.
YM2C of course.
Regards
Wolfgang

32 psi all round, can't go wrong :)
Your manual will show different readings, but you can't go wrong with 32, I have 18 inch rims also on my A4, if I carry kids on long journys in the back I usually inflate the backs to 34/36
245/40's are a bit oversize though, they must be busting out your wheel arches :0 bet they look nice , the norm is 225 40 18 which is a perfect replacement for the standard 16" rims.