Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Swiss Spin On Audi TT-RS Liberates 400 Horsepower
Swiss tuning firm Sportec specializes in optimizing the vehicle management systems and electronic control units of cars to eke as much performance out of them as possible, and its latest product...

Priced: 2010 Audi S4 and A5/S5 Cabriolet
The highly anticipated 2010 Audi S4 sedan will start at $46,725 for the base manual model when it goes on sale in late August. The base 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet will start at $42,825 when it goes on...

2010 Audi A8 rendered again
Audi is planning to unveil a redesigned Audi A8 early in 2010 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. According to Edmund's Inside Line, the next generation A8 will undergo more of...

93 Audi Quattro transmission
I am having problems with my 1993 Audi a4 quattro AWD Sedan Transmission, the dashboard panel where it tells you (P-N-D-3-2-1) is lit up and when I drove the car I noticed the transmission will not...
1
1

Changing A/C Pump
I need to change the A/C pump on my A4 2000.5. Is there anything that I need to know befroe I attempt the job? I really don't care if the A/ C works but the old one is making so much noise that I want...
2
2

Changing A/C Pump
I need to change my A/C pump. Is there anything I should know before I attempt the job? I really don't need the A/C to work, my old one is making so much noise I just want to put the new one in to...

Huge Will Ferrell Fan Dedicates Audi R8 To Ricky Bobby
Actually, we have no idea what possessed the owner of this Audi R8 to paint a cougar on the hood, so we're just guessing that he needed to learn to to drive with his fear. [via VWVortex] [via...

Re: '90 V8 Quattro heater fan mostly not working
I also have a 90 V8 quattro. The fan works but the heat control is unregulated. It's trying to find the median range but it either cycles too cold and then too hot. I believe it may be the sensor by...
1
1

axles done
Got a L axle with a proper-fitting cv overnight and installed tonight. Guess I didn't realize how bad the outer cv's were as they just started clicking a short time ago. Replacement made more of a...
2
2

86 4kq axles, more CF
Greetings I tried the extractor on the messed-up R inner cv bolt this am--no good. That's ok. I just tapped the outer cv off the new axle assembly--I can live with the old axle and inner. Had it back...

Audi A1 will enter production this October
In a recent interview with the CEO of Audi Brussels, Dintner Alfons, he confirmed that the compact Audi A1 city car will definitely go into production this October and the three door version will be...
1
1

Prolem with the wheel
Hi all, I've been enjoy reading your questions and answers on this mailing list. Today, however, I have my own question that needs your helps. My car is Audi 2002 A6 Quattro. It has been driving fine,...
2
2

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

86 4kq axle update
Greetings I got the left side off following TonyJ's expert advice--I got a bigger hammer. Bad news is I spoke too soon re getting the bolts out with no drama. I stripped the head on the first bolt I...
6
6

86 4kq front axle removal
Greetings Wow, this is embarrassing... In January I wrote in asking for advice re my brakes and promised I'd post a followup on the outcome of my prob. Leaker that I am, I never did, partly because...
2
2