1987 Audi 5000 Oxygen Sensor---OEM vs Universal

In 20 years I never replaced the Original Oxygen Sensor and the car recently flunked the California Emission test by a small margin.
I am debating whether I should get the higher priced OEM sensor or one
of the cheaper Universal Sensors,
Any input would be appreciated.
martino-
Well if the Bosch exact replacement lasts 20 more years...........I would go with that one! lol

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:34:27 -0500, "dave AKA vwdoc1"

Makes sense! martino