1989 Audi 90 Quattro replacing some parts...

I am going to try to fix the blower motor in my 1989 Audi 90 Quattro, along with a few other bothersome details that come when you have 237,000 miles on it. I will try to replace the blower motor, dash lights, starter and headlight units. I have found some parts on ebay, there are none available around here, and was wondering if anyone has a site or sites that will help a novice mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. my email address is snipped-for-privacy@autonation.com. Thanks

Reply to
wallacep

Try

queticoman

What's wrong with the blower motor? Have you cleaned out all the leaves/debris around it?

Reply to
Art Deco

Yes, I cleanned out the pine leaves and debris. However, I believe it may have been too late. Now the motor does not turn on at all. Maybe I should remove the old one and chek if it still works after removing any debris that may still be inside the unit??? Do you have a diagram showing replacement instructions? Thanks

Reply to
wallacep via CarKB.com

If it is the same blower motor as the T44 series had they fail due to worn out brushes. They start to fail with intermittent function and then quit all together.

Fix by replac> Art Deco wrote:

Reply to
Tony