1989 Audi 90 Quattro replacing some parts...

I am going to try to fix the blower motor in my 1989 Audi 90 Quattro, along with a few other bothersome details that come when you have 237,000 miles on
it. I will try to replace the blower motor, dash lights, starter and headlight units. I have found some parts on ebay, there are none available around here, and was wondering if anyone has a site or sites that will help a novice mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. my email address is snipped-for-privacy@autonation.com. Thanks
Try www.discountgermanparts.com

What's wrong with the blower motor? Have you cleaned out all the leaves/debris around it?
Art Deco wrote:

have been too late. Now the motor does not turn on at all. Maybe I should remove the old one and chek if it still works after removing any debris that may still be inside the unit??? Do you have a diagram showing replacement instructions? Thanks
If it is the same blower motor as the T44 series had they fail due to worn out brushes. They start to fail with intermittent function and then quit all together.
Fix by replacing with new or taking the bad one to a local electric motor rebuild shop.