1990 100 Dies/Stalls when cornering

It has a lot of miles, but runs well--until recently. When I take a corner, it dies. The lights on the dash come on so it seems the whole system isn't shutting down and staying down. If it were a carbed
engine, I would be looking to turn up the idle. In all other aspects, it runs well, but this recent development has me stumped. Thanks for any illumination you can offer.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

wires under the dash. It might also be the airbag spring in the steering wheel is broken and causing a short.
You might also look at the steering rack to see if any wires are being chafed when the steering is moved.
<snip> When I take a

I have an 80 of the same vintage. Unsure if there are sufficient similarities around the distributor for this to be useful to you...however...when mine did this I eventually found the connector (from the hall effect sensor) on the distributor body had come away / broken, allowing the wiring to chafe on the distributor. Cornering moved the wires and intermittent shorting caused misfiring, loss of power and sometimes complete stoppage. Once the car came straight it was all go again.
Good luck!
Dave
And also make sure that the large intake manifold boot is not cracked/broken/loose!
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

.
I should have mentioned this car is fuel injected. Thanks to everyone for their input. If/when I get this nailed down, I'll post. Thanks again.
The recommendation that DC gave on the bad wiring on the hall sensor in the distributor is the the first place I would check. I had forgotten that common issue with the T44s in my first reply.