1990 Audi 200

The rear window on my Audi will not roll up. Any info on how to remove the door panel and repair this please?

Reply to
redstripe

It is much more likely that the problem is not in the rear door itself. Instead, the very first place to look is in the driver's door hinge area. You will see a rubber accordion tube that contains all the wires to operate the windows, sunroof and mirrors. Over time the flexing breaks the wires in there and causes all sorts of problems.

Try to use a flexible wire like mar> The rear window on my Audi will not roll up. Any info on how to remove

Reply to
Tony