1990 Audi 80, service manual? Need to repair driver's door, help opening the door panel.

I have a 1990 Audio model 80 and the outer door handle has disconnected from the linkage inside. I need to figure out exactly how to open the door panel without damaging it. All I've found so far is
four screws and I'm sure I'm missing something because that didn't let the door panel come off. :) So, anyone have a service manual or suggestions?
Grey Hodge wrote:

the recess behind the handle used for opening the door.
Two or more screws in the arm rest.
Remove the door lock button.
A small screw in the ends of the door about an inch below the window sill.
After that you will need to pull the panel out to pop out the retainer pins around the edges of the panel.
Be careful to support the panel before it falls to detach the wires from the window switches.
A cheapie Haynes should be good instructing you on this repair.
Usually there are screws hidden by the door pull. here are some instructions that might help http://www.humanspeakers.com/audi/doors-89.htm - later, dave (One out of many daves)