1990 Audi V8 Quattro help

Would anyone happen to know or be able to get the list of seals needed when changing out the long block? I have the cylinder head gasket set, I just need to know the names of the gaskets on the sides of the engine
itself. Any help is appreciated.
I would suggest asking the people at Audiworld T44 forum:
http://www.audiworld.com/forum/v8.html
There are a number of very technical guys with V8s and access to parts lists.