1990 V8 Sound system

I have a 1990 V8 with the Audi Bose sound system. The radio is now producing a high pitched squeal on all stations or when playing a tape (not associated with engine speed) and the AM section has ceased to work entirely. Does anyone know of a replacement radio that will work with the Bose speaker system or someone who I can send the radio to for repair?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
S William Mote

Any VAG Audi dealer?

Ronald

Reply to
reply

The capacitors in the built-into-the-speaker amps are dying. I believe this was subject to a recent recall. Check with your friendly Audi dealer.

Kent '94 100 S Avant '89 200 TQ, "Bad Puppy"

Reply to
Kent McLean

Reply to
John