1992 Audi 100cs Climate Control Replace

i have a 1992 100cs whose climate control unit lcd is screwed up and unreadable. it is still functional and controls everything, you just can't read it.

i found one on ebay from a 1993 audi 90 which looks identical to theone on my car.

first off will that one work with my car and...

second, is it easy to replace those or is there calibration/reset stuff to worry about?

any help is appreciated.

THANKS

Reply to
Jason Dakos