1992 Convertable - How Much??

A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
How much can I get for it?

Nothing if your not the owner :)
If you are the owner they hold good value, in the UK its worth at least 5k
ronny
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, a wrote:

Depends on the engine size. Is it a 2.8, 2.6 or 2.3? Or does it have a V8?
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Yay, it works!
Alex Buell wrote:

It's still there. I think it's a v6, I'll check the size...
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, a wrote:

I think they actually did build a V8 powered cabriolet but I don't really know as I can't find anything out.
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Yay, it works!

If i were you...i would check if its stolen. Ill bet my old hamster it has a funny smell to it.
And...how would you sell a car without the proper papers for it?
--
Gio

Gio, I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-) Cheers! Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Steve...*arrrh*...i didnt say "ill bet my old smelly hamster", but....ok. I see where youre gettin at *lol*
--
Gio

> "Jesper Giovanni" < snipped-for-privacy@AnTiSpAm.ig.dk> wrote in message
a wrote:

I just found out it's a '94! My mistake!