1992 Convertable - How Much??

A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about

92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
How much can I get for it? a

Nothing if your not the owner :)

If you are the owner they hold good value, in the UK its worth at least 5k

ronny

Reply to
ron

Depends on the engine size. Is it a 2.8, 2.6 or 2.3? Or does it have a V8?

Reply to
Alex Buell

It's still there. I think it's a v6, I'll check the size...

I think they actually did build a V8 powered cabriolet but I don't really know as I can't find anything out.

Reply to
Alex Buell

If i were you...i would check if its stolen. I´ll bet my old hamster it has a funny smell to it.

And...how would you sell a car without the proper papers for it?

Reply to
Jesper Giovanni

Gio, I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-) Cheers! Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Reply to
Steve Sears

Steve...*arrrh*...i didnt say "i´ll bet my old smelly hamster", but....ok. I see where you´re gettin´ at *lol*

Reply to
Jesper Giovanni

I just found out it's a '94! My mistake!