1993 90 water on floors

just got this 93 Audi 90 and discovered a LOT of water on the floors. Got any ideas? No, the sunroof was not left opened.... LOL Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Fxrman80

You state floors but you mean all floors? Normally only on one side at the time floors are flooded. Non drivers side: kit on front window bottom/cover is missing. Drivers side: via fuse box bottom. Also car was leaning backwards when raining heavily.

Good luck,

Ronald

Reply to
reply

Years ago I had a flooded passenger footwell in my audi, ruined the computer. it was late fall, leaves and road debris had collected on top of the transmission, right under a plastic flapper valve that was supposed to drain water from the "wiper well". the water collected in the well and came into the passenger compartment thru the air duct feeding the heater core.

Reply to
fmb

There's also the common problem of the A/C condenser drain reservoir plugging up. It happened to my 93 and 95 90.

Reply to
Derek Powell