1993 90CS - License Plate Light On / Alarm System Goes Off

Two Things:
My LIcense plate lights and trunk light are always on. My Alarm System Goes Off Randomly (I pulled the horn cable, now it just blinks)
5amp fuse for Intrument Cluster, License Plate, Glove Box, etc (Position 14) was blowing a lot.
I replaced the Ignition Switch and a "newer" one, but have brand new one on order.
Any experiences, ideas to share?
maybe the wires at the trunk lid that flex when you open the lid are breaking and shorting together? disregard if this is not your case!
--
later,
dave
One out of many Daves wrote:

So do I need to just suck it up and go to the Dealership and let them handle it at $105/hr?
Also, someone suggested to join the wires in the trunk light and just remove the bulb and complete the circuit.
Rather than just joining the wires you need to open the wire bundle in the drivers side trunk hinge (includes other wires) and fix all that are broken / shorting.
Erik wrote:

I'll check again, but they all appear to be intact.
Thank you very much Tony, its much appreciated to get help.
Erik