1993 90S Workshop manuals on eBay - worth buying?

I'm refering to the DVD's that this person is selling: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDI-WORKSHOP-SERVICE-MANUAL-COUPE-200-100-90-80-50_W0QQitemZ130024642810QQihZ003QQcategoryZ121921QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130024642810
I'mn ot a mechanic.. a hobbyist at best, but I do like doing my own minor repairs. I usually buy the Haynes or Chilton manuals but they don't exist for my '93 90S. Is this DVD set worth buying?
I want to do some pretty simple things like opening up he instrument panel to change bulbs, and also some more difficult thinks like changing my fuel pump (and fuel filter along with it) as I'm pretty sure is on the way out. I don't think i'm daring enough to cahnge my own brakes and rotors yet..
The item being sold seems to be WinElsa according to the pictures. This is VAGs electoric factory repair manual. It definitely contains all the stuff you need and more. It is very useful.
You must notice that for that low price this is most definitely a pirated copy and contains some kind of crack with it. So don't expect to receive orginal product, but a bunch of home burnt disks :)
Regards, Sami

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDI-WORKSHOP-SERVICE-MANUAL-COUPE-200-100-90-80-50_W0QQitemZ130024642810QQihZ003QQcategoryZ121921QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130024642810

dealers and consequently any Elsawin DVD's must have been "liberated" at some point in their life.
As someone who likes to repair their own vehicles I acquire the necessary information from whatever source I can.
Elsawin, even if pirated, is a valuable resource particularly in the circumstance where Haynes etc do not publish repair info.
i recently bought a DVD for my A4. It was not the same one as the one you show on ebay, it does not have diagrams just technical data like torgue settings. i would not buy mine again
We bought one like that and it turned out to be burned discs. We were completely unable to get them to work. My daughter is amazing with computers and she couldn't get them to work, either. The funny thing is there are lots of positive feedbacks for the product. We've been looking for a used Bentley manual instead. Jan