1993 Audi 90 Call Stalled, engine stopped when put gear after

So I'm the pharmacy line waiting a long time and my car just dies. It's about 30F temperature outside. I was able get the car going by giving it gass IMMEDIATELY after I took it out of park.
The Engine Pressure/Temp light was flashing after it went off.
I checked 60AMP fuse for the fan blower, its fine.
Do you think its a relay? Temp gauge not turning on the fan?

Maybe it iced up? There should be some flow of engine coolant going around the throttle and intake manifold. Is the throttle valve area toasty warm or cold?

You can *drive* into your pharmacy????? Neat! ;-)
K.