1993 audi 90 v-6 problem

Hi I have a 1993 Audi 90S V-6 and when I first take off with it, when engine is cold, the engine almost dies out right after I leave my driveway. After I
pump the gas pedal a few times it runs fine afterwards. Any ideas? Could the EGR valve or Idle air speed have anything to do with it?
Thanks for any help.
There could be a number of causes like vacuum leak, coolant temp sensor malfunction, outside temp sensor, dirty injectors, low fuel pressure, dirty fuel filter ...
You should try pulling the code to get a starting place.