1993 audi 90 v-6 problem

Hi I have a 1993 Audi 90S V-6 and when I first take off with it, when engine is cold, the engine almost dies out right after I leave my driveway. After I pump the gas pedal a few times it runs fine afterwards. Any ideas? Could the EGR valve or Idle air speed have anything to do with it?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Ardo

There could be a number of causes like vacuum leak, coolant temp sensor malfunction, outside temp sensor, dirty injectors, low fuel pressure, dirty fuel filter ...

You should try pull> Hi

Reply to
Tony