1993 S4 Braking Problem....

Hi,
    After replacing a seized caliper on the driver side rear wheel, my mechanic finds no brake pressure in the rear of the car as he bleeds the
lines.....his diagnosis for this was the Master cylinder....after replacing it with a used one he said everything was ok!
I had previously given him the bleading procedure from my Ebahn CD before he decided to replace the master cylinder.....
I picked up the car yesterday morning went to work and back....all seamed good! Then today while coming back from work i started smelling heated brakes......Thought it was the replaced caliper only to find that both front brakes were heating up.....It looks like it's braking mostly from the front.....
Going back to the garage tomorow, but would like opinions or thoughts on this!
Thanks, the rogue
It may be more suitable to post this question on the S-cars newgroup where there is a wealth of knowlegde on these cars. I did and it's been most informative.
Go to the link below to sign up. Go thru the archives, this problem may have come up before
http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/s-car-list
Beware tho, I usually get 50-60 posts a day in my inbox.
Good luck,
Tony 96 S6