1994 Audi 80 Estate Question

I have an aged but very reliable 2.6 Quattro estate. Recently after the rain in the UK the rear footwells have become damp so I'm guessing water has
leaked into the car from the outside. After speaking to a friend I have already cleaned out the sunroof drains with the pressure washer but its still getting wet in the back.
Any pointers in where else to look ?
TIA
Neil

My own experience and from this group is: When the car is parked not level (front higher than back), water enters from somewhere. I can only think of water from the below the windshield.
Ronald

from
Check the drainpipe from the aircon evaporator under the dash. If it is blocked the condensation builds up and, instead of running out through the firewall, drains through the rear footwell air ducts under the front seats into the rear footwell. Humid conditions increase the condensation so it's more during raining season.