1995 Audi 80 B4 sound system and air conditioning

Hello everyone.

I would like to know which sound system fits best to an Audi 80 B4 ('95). The standard parts are 6 Nokia speakers (2 speakers in dashboard, 2 tweeters and two big speakers in rear doors). I would like to renew all of those... I've been told that I should keep the Nokia speakers and I agree with that, because the sound quality is quite impressive, although the rear speakers should be replaced. My question is what other parts (extra speakers, eventual amplifier and car radio/cd) should I buy. What do other Audi 80 owners have as sound system ???

Also, is it possible to change a normal air system to a full automatic clime air conditioning ???

Thanks for answering.

FLORIN (Belgium)

Reply to
Florin MIHUT