1996 A4 CD changer adapter

I have been looking for a CD changer adapter for my 1996 Audi A4. It has the stock radio(DELTA) with the CD changer controls on the console. Is there some place that sells the eight pin adapter for after market CD changers? The 1996 seems to be the only one that doesn't have one. I know they changed to a 13 pin in 1998. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
news.verizon.net

S. Brook

does anyone know where i could purchase a cd changer for an audi a4 1.8t

1997? it has the propreitary headend and am in toronto.

Reply to
Mr DJ

There is NO adapter or aftermarket CD available. You'll need to search eBay and junkyards. Your dealer will also sell new or do a refurb swap. It is sometimes easlier to buy a broken unit from a junk yard and then pay audo for a swap.

Reply to
John Doe