1996 A6 front-wheel questions

The front passenger door has developed a problem where it doesn't close tightly unless slammed. Is there something I can check for and fix easily?
The trunk wiring harness apparently has broken wires and requires
replacement. Where can I purchase a replacement for less than $400 quoted by local dealer? The dealer's sevice shop is willing to provide the labour for $200 (US) if I can provide the part. Are the dealer's prices reasonable?
Thanks for your input.
hosuni says...

And this has.. what to do with front wheels? :)
--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
ICQ: 138579247

Just trying to be very specific about the type of vehicle I'm talking about here... :-)

Because, as everyone knows, the doors and boot lid are different on the quattro models :-)
Jonathan