1996 A6 front-wheel questions

The front passenger door has developed a problem where it doesn't close tightly unless slammed. Is there something I can check for and fix easily?

The trunk wiring harness apparently has broken wires and requires replacement. Where can I purchase a replacement for less than $400 quoted by local dealer? The dealer's sevice shop is willing to provide the labour for $200 (US) if I can provide the part. Are the dealer's prices reasonable?

Thanks for your input.

Reply to
hodori & hosuni

And this has.. what to do with front wheels? :)

Reply to
Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

hosuni

Just trying to be very specific about the type of vehicle I'm talking about here... :-)

Reply to
hodori & hosuni

Because, as everyone knows, the doors and boot lid are different on the quattro models :-)

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Morton