1996 Audi A4 2.8L performance upgrades

I own the 12 valve model and I was wondering, what people would recommend for performance upgrades. Currently I've been having a hell of a time finding website that carry performance parts for my audi.

Reply to
Aaron Shepard

Driver school. Your car's probably better than you are. Don't take that an an insult, but from my experience as a BMW and Audi club driving instructor. Your first thousand is better spent on improving

*yourself* so you can identify and intelligently use any later modifications you make to your car(s). Long after *this* car is gone, you'll still have your knowledge and skills.

When the time comes. Until then, join the Audi Car Club N.A. You can find them online.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; taught that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger