1996 Audi A4 2.8L performance upgrades

I own the 12 valve model and I was wondering, what people would recommend for performance upgrades. Currently I've been having a hell of a time finding website that carry performance parts for my audi.

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com (Aaron Shepard) wrote in message

Driver school. Your car's probably better than you are. Don't take that an an insult, but from my experience as a BMW and Audi club driving instructor. Your first thousand is better spent on improving *yourself* so you can identify and intelligently use any later modifications you make to your car(s). Long after *this* car is gone, you'll still have your knowledge and skills.

www.audiquattroparts.com When the time comes. Until then, join the Audi Car Club N.A. You can find them online. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; taught that)