1997 A4 aftermarket radio fitting

Having searched for what seems an age, Im stil no wiser as to which adaptor lead I require to install an aftermarket radio to my A4 I have the facia plates, the radio being removed is an audi Concert.

Regards Richard

Reply to
Richard Grounddiver

Have you tried

Stephen Clark

På Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:51:20 +0100, skrev Richard Grounddiver :

try this

Your aftermarket radio will probably fit directly without an adapter

Reply to
Ottar T

I think the permanent live and the switched live just need transposing on radio side of the ISO.

Reply to
Richard Grounddiver

På Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:59:56 +0100, skrev Richard Grounddiver :

You are probably right. there were always talk about this matter... don't know why the original radio is wired different then the industry standard

Reply to
Ottar T

The sockets are fine apart from 2 left over, everything works ok apart from the rear speakers, any ideas, its a 97 avant.

Reply to
Richard Grounddiver