1997 A4 aftermarket radio fitting

Having searched for what seems an age, Im stil no wiser as to which adaptor lead I require to install an aftermarket radio to my A4 I have the facia plates, the radio being removed is an audi Concert.
Regards Richard
Add pictures here
✖
Have you tried www.crutchfield.com?

Add pictures here
✖
På Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:51:20 +0100, skrev Richard Grounddiver

try this http://carconf.blaupunkt.com/default.asp?lang=en
Your aftermarket radio will probably fit directly without an adapter
--
Regards

Ottar T
✖
I think the permanent live and the switched live just need transposing on radio side of the ISO.
Add pictures here
✖
På Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:59:56 +0100, skrev Richard Grounddiver

You are probably right. there were always talk about this matter... don't know why the original radio is wired different then the industry standard
--
regards
Ottar T