1998 Audi A4 Oil Indictor Light

O.k. this might sound like a dumb question but I can't seem to figure out where my oil indicator light would be. An oil light does not light up when I first
turn on my car so I am trying to figure out if the light is out OR if the oil indicator light will show up in the lcd screen in the dash- like the low gas or headlight out appears.
I was told at my last oil change that I might have a oil leak so I thought it might be a good thing to know if that light is working properly.
Thanks

The low oil indicator is like that but the low oil pressure is a big red symbol.

It should tell you all this info in the manual.
Richard
ellenb999 wrote:

You should check the oil with the dipstick. Don't count on the lights.